Saturday, November 29, 2008

Naive Realism




Being home makes it feel like I never even left. I don't know, it's a weird empty feeling. I hope it doesn't feel like this at the end of the year when I come home. It's hard because in this situation the right thing to do seems to be such a gray area. I feel like coming home was a good thing for me to do, but then again, i'm not sure i'll still feel that way after more time. WHO KNOWS! I know that I'm much more at ease now that I'm home and I got to go to all of their funerals and see for myself the situation and be with the people that I need. =\ The world moves on but nothing remains the same...

Sometimes, there are more important things than school...

But then again, I'm missing two weeks of 2nd quarter and I don't even know what's going on with my finals HAHA eff me. I'm pretty screwed and studying is STILL not something I want to do. Argentina really screwed me up with my study habits. =\ i'm gonna be the only one who fails in Argentina. How embarrassing!! Looking at the pictures of Argentina from everyone there makes me not wanna go back. I'm so sick of that campus already!! But I miss the people (so much!), and i HAVE to go back so.... yeeeea..

I've been in Anaheim and San Diego with my girlsies and it was so fun. =) spent wayyy to much money on food and random crap but it was all worth it. The San Diego Zoo was KIND of disappointing because it really wasn't as big as i thought or expected it to be! I think it might've been a weird time to go to the zoo, because they were CLEARLY missing some animals!! such as SEA OTTERS THE CUTEST BEST ANIMALS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I was angry.

Why am I even writing in this blog? I should be freaking studying instead. hahahaha i'm the worst student ever. I watched One Missed Call and that was the most retarded movie ever. why is it SO rare to find a good scary movie? It gets so dark so early now, it makes me feel so tired.. especially since im kind of jet lagged. I swear I feel like that one black guy from Sydney White who's been jet-lagged for like 10 years. hahaha! i get sleepy so early and i wake up so early. its pretty lame, being on break and all.

I still miss BCSL.

* I will never forget you guys... I promise. That's the least I can do for you. you guys are what keeps me and will continue to keep me grounded and remind me what and who really are the important things in life... I'll see each of you really soon and know that I will miss you everyday till I do.*

-IJ-

3 comments:

Ernest said...

i feel as if i'm the only person who reads your blogs now... or i have extremely awesome timing. maybe both.
i hope i can see you this winter.. if not we shall let the time marinade until SUMMER!!! if i don't go to korea.
i'm so excited for your birthday!!!!

soy said...

um ditto to ernest's comment! i feel like i'm the only one who reads the comment! haha. i have no life. and my only friend is you. wowowowow.


oh gosh.

nice photography there girl! haha!

i miss boaz, chong, and luke. but you know i mostly miss my homedawg simon. wow i said homedawg. but seriously. SIMONNN. i'm so obsessed. just please. if he was alive, he'd think i'm a FREAK! oh gosh....

i miss you girl! i really do... i've been watching shit online for the past two days. just been laying down on my sister's bed. my sister said, "do you think this is like a hospital bed or something?" i wanted to smack her when she said that. just. she's so insensitive to my feelings! you have no idea! ugh.

anyway, i'm so sad that you're leaving for argentina real soon. i have no one to play with at school. damn. i suck at having friends and no life. fuck fuck fuck. what has become of me. please! i want a hot guy yo.



i'm so gay.

soy said...

oh my gosh i said "i feel like i'm the only one who reads the comment!" i meant "blog" oh my gosh i'm so embarrassed.