Monday, November 10, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

hahahaa. not quiteeeeee at that level yet.. BUT!! I went to my first tango class last night! hahaha, so there are very specific times here in Argentina when I really wish that everyone that I knew could be with me to experience it together... and last night definitely was one of them. Even picturing me doing the Tango makes me laugh out loud. It was sooo funny but at the same time it was so much fun! Some of the boys were (a lott) better than the girls. I felt so awkward but dancing seriously makes you feel so good and its a fun way to get your jitters out. Me and Leanna, of course, were the two girls who didn't have partners HAHA! mothereff... but I got one of courseeee. =) It helped a lot because my dance partner, actually I had two, they both had taken classes before so they were super pro already... they made it a lot easier to learn.. We learned up to six dance variations all in one night, and the new ppl, which included myself, caught on pretty quick! Cuz there was another group who went last thursday night and learned three before us. Yeah so pretty much i'm the shit at dancing is my whole point here.

Latin dancing+Tango = CAN'T TOUCH THISS!!!

Latin dancing is so fun too.. its like salsa and mambo and dirty dirty dance moves all in one. WHOO!!! just the way i like it. haha not... i look like a fooligan but... I STILL DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING! ;)

The weather today was such a great break from the exhausting heat we have here. It's approaching summertime for those of you who don't know and seriously, it gets SO damn hot ! But like the heat is so extreme that at night, it's really common for the weather patterns to change and so we'll get like crazy rainstorms at the end of the day. I like that a lotttt but the thunder here is so EXTREME!! it's so freaking LOUD i've never heard anything like it. It's pretty freaky... and thats where I usually hear a knock on my door and it's Leanna being a baby wanting to come sleep with me. hahahah <3 We set up the top bunk because she sleeps here so much but she doesn't even use it.. we still just sleep together in my bed HAHAHAH. we are such lesbians it's great. (Ja girls don't get jealous! you guys are still my lovers)


Charlotte Sometimes- How I Could Kill A Man... my song of the moment. xoxo...ij

6 comments:

junie said...

DANCING VIDEO!!!!! for me & soyy! ^_~

natalie said...

boy i get spanish lessons AND latin ballroom lessons from ina. im super duper excited. girls here go dancing, like latin dancing on weekends and i havent gone yet. if u come back lets gooo! i wanna see u. teeheeeeee!

yaerinie said...

hahaha give me lessons when you get back. =)

Ernest said...

2 partners?! you getting around down there, huh? hahaha! you would dirty tango dance with every boy in the room. & a couple lucky girls too...
i wanna watch you dancing! i think i would die... HAHAHA!

soy said...

HAHAHA agreed with junie! (about the dancing video). (so i can laugh).

UM NOT ALLOWED. about the bunk bed.

soy said...

oh! and you made your font bigger! YAY!! (=(=(=(=(=