Thursday, November 6, 2008

I <3 Perez


That's me (in case you didnt know haha!) I'm sitting at an Internet Cafe drinking the BEST JUICE EVER CREATED ON THIS PLANET and I am soo happy because I have NORMAL internet with no blocking anything!! The school where I stay blocks youtube, Perezhilton (everyone who knows me enough know that Perez is my drug!!!!) and pretty much every single site that is remotely entertaining. I can't even watch any shows this year. Mother eff I know I'm missing out on GG, Office, Heroes, Desperate Housewives... the list seems unending...

but at least I have humidity to be grateful for!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!! ITS ASSHOLE-ISH PISS ME OFF SWEAT IN MY BED AND WAKE UP MOIST HOT HERE!!!!!!! AND ITS NOT EVEN SUMMER YET!!!!!!!! (that's what she said) No but really, it's flippin hot. I should start writing this in Spanish... but... yeeeea.... that wouldn't make sense to anyone reading...

So my plans for winter break are becoming finalized and i'm getting more and more excited! So far our plans are to go to Santiago, Chile by bus because it takes you through the Andes Mountains and it's supposed to be verryy scenic and stay there for about four days, then we're going to head back to Buenos Aires and catch a boat ride up to Uruguay which takes about three hours and go to a city called Punte del Este. This is the city that all the celebrities hit up and it has one of the most beautiful beaches in el mundo! You know that beach with the hand coming out of the sand? Well yeah it's there, i'll probably end up taking pictures there haha. So we want to stay there around five days, then come back down to Buenos Aires where we'll spend New Years. That will be soo interesting. I'll be in the new year before all of you guys... i'll let you know how it is in the year 2009 when I get there. tehe!

I feel like the year is already going by really fast.. I think it may be because I'm planning so much for my time here ahead of time so it feels a lot shorter. Like all my trips in South America are pre-planned. Like I already know I'm going to Buenos Aires at the end of this month... then it's my birthday (ee!!) then my winter break trip... then Peru in January, Brazil in April, come home May. It sounds all so fast!

They don't sell any fruity candy here. It's all chocolate, so i've reallllyyyyy been craving Skittles hahaha! My friend and I are calculating how much money we've spent and its so baaaad because we always think in dollars to pesos... and its a 3 to 1 ration so we'll be like OooOooo its only this much dollars and just buy it.. .but it really adds upp.. im gonna be soo poor when I get home ... OH WELL. we all decided that experience > money. HAHA

The smell of coffee reminds me of home... cuz it's really rare here.. they don't drink a lot of coffee at all.. There is ONE Starbucks here and it's in Buenos Aires. sighh.... home.....

Fly Me to the Moon- Nat King Cole. MmMmmm soothing....

3 comments:

junie said...

inaj~ i didn't want to comment 1st again because i didn't want people to think i have nothing better to do than stalk you.... but who are we kidding....

hahah anyway. i actually just checked right now before going to bed, just in case, and i was in luck! i'm so jealous of all your upcoming adventures. lots & lots of pictures!! ok?? eeeeee... how exciting!

and what else, besides skittles, coffee, and tv shows, do you miss?

Ernest said...

hahaha! junie is obsessed with you & your blogging. haha!
dude, i would definitely give up skittles for backpacking across south america! & coffee. although i had both just yesterday... but i won't tell you that, okay? :)
what are you doing for your birthday?!

yaerinie said...

inj! i know the solution to your problems!
use boxproxy.com.
it can get through firewalls. =)
hehehe so you can enjoy all the best.
miss you!