Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life is anything but...

At the airport really early.... 5:15 pm but my flight isn't untill 11:15 pm. The things I have got to do for these boys, sigh =) JK boys!

The taxi driver tried to rip me off, soooo hardcore. I got scayud... =\

I wish I could just be home already... but I still have such a long trip ahead of me... 5 + 17 + 1.5 = 23.5 more hours.

so many creeps around me... help... there's a couple doing major PDA and I think the lady sitting next to them is the mom of one of them. It's freaking awkward..

Take me home ... I want to go home.

2 comments:

( j i ) * said...

are you going to the funeral services? say goodbye (to boaz especially.. i didn't know any of the others) for me too while you're there.. ]': hope your flight is going well! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey you, just wanted to drop a line and wish you a safe trip back for such an awful occasion...
I miss you and hope all is well!