Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SoOo....




.... I feel weird writing in this thing. I feel like I'm back on xanga from like 2000. HAHAH. I was so retarded on that thing, so i'm like extra self-conscious writing this because at one point or another, I'll probably look back on this and be really embarrassed. I really want to know if people will actually even read and keep up with this blog, I'm not even cool or have a cool life... I feel like this blog will really make that apparent. OH WELL!!!! At least i'll have some memories from Argentina that I can look back on.

So I still cannot believe that I'm in South America. Things down on the Southern Hemisphere aren't that different from us... on the outside that is. But there were SOOOOO many things that I had to become accustomed to when I first got here. But also, so many things that people from years past had told me were not true. I thought that people were going to dress like crap here and steal all these things from me... so me, along many other girls here, brought ZERO CUTE CLOTHES. OR CLOTHES AT ALL!!!! So like, I dress like a poor man on the loose who clearly doesn't belong here everyyyday. These Argentinos dress so much better than me! WHAT IS GOING ON??? but whatever, i'm over it... it's like impossible to look good here.. well, I should probably speak for myself. 

Okay, I want to talk about Iguazu Falls... that place is so damn amazing. It reallyyyyyyyy made me feel soooooooooooooo good to be there. I haven't had that kind of happiness in quite a longgg time. So we all left Saturday night and took a bus for 14 hours to Misiones, Argentina. Misiones is on the border of Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay. Iguazu Falls is in the middle of Brazil and Argentina so you can either go to it in Brazil or here. Obviously we went to Argentina's side (which has a wayyy better view than Brazil). It's also where they filmed the whacktastic new Indiana Jones movie and The Mission. But no one has really heard of the Mission. On the bus ride they asked us if we wanted to watch a movie and we were super excited and were like YEEEEEEAHH!!!! and then they played the Mission and everyone was like... uhhhh wtf? and then we all just went to bed. hahahaha! 

So anyways Iguazu has about 5-7 HUGE ass mothereffing waterfalls. HAHAHAHA. no like, NOOO jokie... (jokie? what the) these waterfalls looked fake, I felt like it was all... fake!! The first waterfalls were called Las Hermanas because there are two almost identical waterfalls side by side... and it was freaking amazing because we were walking this longgggggggggg path and I was dying from the humidity and so busy trying to pick the bugs off of me and then all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, there are like 3 HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE waterfalls right in front of me. Like SO random and just like RIGHTTT THERE. I was like.... in gasperation. hahaha gasperation.. 

That was just the first of the experience... there was just so much more there.. and we took this boat ride on the river where we got to go under two of the waterfalls and I literally almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. I probably looked like such a damn retard cuz i'd be screaming my head off and then right when we'd go under water i'd close my eyes really tightly and hold my breath. There was a guy filming the whole thing so we'll see how that DVD looks. HAHAHA i'm so gay. Anyway, yeah Iguazu was definitely and life changing experience for me... and it just made me sooo much more excited for all the other trips to come. Wtf? I can't believe im in Argentina. 

I took my first Latin dance class on Monday night, im gonna go again tonight. TEHE!!! Don't you wish you could witness that... Ina dancing !! SEXY DANCING!!! <3>

-Ina



7 comments:

junie said...

ahahahaahah INA!! i lovee it. you must continue this, ok?? no jokie. hahah~ iguazu falls sounds amazing. and next time you can put up your video clips of your dancing. i'm sure soyoon and irene would appreciate it. hahah <3 aw, i hope you're enjoying it more over there!

p.s. you could never look like a poor man with your face. kisskiss!

Unknown said...

take cooking classes while you're at it.. :p

me said...

ina!!! yay for blogs! i'm gonna read this and add you to my blogroll too so you better keep this updated. awww. i miss you cutie!

Unknown said...

was going to ask for an update..but looks like i can just get it here!

soy said...

HAHAHA
"whacktasic view"
"gasperation"

i love it!

i miss you. yes! just like junie said, post a video of you dancing like a sexy mamacita! HAHAHA. oh gossshhh. hahaha i can imagine you just laughing and almost peeing your pants with those waterfalls, going under and stuff. hahahahaha.

i miss you.

Unknown said...

jeeitsina3: did you read my blog bitch
jeeitsina3: comment on it
jeeitsina3: NOW!

you = nazi blogger

yaerinie said...

lol so entertaining.
i love how junie is the first to comment. =)
can i be in your facebook status too? thanks.
i feel left out.
cry.